We strongly encourage all settings to display a Local Offer notice board, providing parents/carers and staff alike with information on important services and support available locally and wider to families within the borough.
Maintaining a Local Offer noticeboard ensures parents/carers and staff have easy access to:
- Upcoming workshops and groups
- Awareness of services that can support them
- Important news and updates
- Contact information for relevant services
We have put together a list of some key components that you can include within your noticeboard. Many of these resources can be found on the Local Offer website, e.g. parent workshops and training, however you can also find these within the ‘Local Offer Noticeboard- What can I include? ' resource.
Our Local Offer Noticeboard printable resource pack provides imagery and content that you can print and stick onto your noticeboard. We have also put together an example of what your noticeboard could potentially look like- you can replicate this using the printable resources, or why not even try something different.
• Local Offer Poster
• Photographs/images of the Local Offer
• Information on how parents struggling to access the SEND Local Offer can be supported- i.e FIS SEND Officer contact details
• What specialist provision/support is offered by the school (School’s Local Offer)
• Name/contact details of school/setting’s SENCO
• Name/contact details of setting’s EHCco
• Specialist/additional SEND related training undertaken by staff
• Communication of key notices
• Parent workshops and training
• SEND News/Events
• Local support groups
Our Local Offer website is continuously developing and we welcome feedback from parents, carers, young people and professionals alike.
You can visit our Feedback page or get in touch with us on details below.
Tel: 020 8825 5588
We also advertise all past and upcoming consultations on our consultation and co production page.
- Ealing Speech and Language Therapy
- Whats on? Upcoming Events Calendar
- ESCAN- List of Services
- Things to Do- inclusive activities in Ealing
- Parent training and workshops
- Online Forums
- Family Support Services in Ealing
- Information on services and support guide- Autism and Social Communication
- Visit our Facebook Page