Ealing has a network of 27 children's centres - led by seven main centres - each offering a range of activities and access to services for young children (aged pre-birth-5) and their families such as;
- Early education and childcare
- Out of school and play activities
- Family Support
- Parenting Support
- Family health services such as midwives, breastfeeding support and health visitors
- Back to work skills, access to training courses and volunteering
- Early Start Ealing services
Each centre provides a wide range of services for young children and their families to ensure that young children get the best start in life and that their families are well supported.
To find your nearest children's centre - click on your area from the left hand side of the page, then enter your postcode. If you know the name of the centre you'd like to visit - click on their name from the right hand side of this page.
If you have any difficulties contacting a children's centre directly, you can call the Family Information Service on 020 8825 5588 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm), or email firstname.lastname@example.org