SPECIAL EVENT: SPEECH & LANGUAGE AWARENESS MONTH
18th September to 18th October
Workshop and roadshow events at children's centres and around the borough with a special event on 27th September 2023 in Ealing Broadway. (Full schedule of events downloadable on the righthand side of this page).
Welcome to Ealing Children’s Centres
Ealing has a network of children’s centres right across the borough offering a wide range of activities, services and support for children aged 0-5 years and their families.
Children's centres work very closely with Early Start Ealing 0-19 which offers health-related services such as mid-wifery, health visiting, breast-feeding support and more.
Together they offer:
- Early education / nursery and childcare (including funding for two, three and four-year-olds).
- Stay and play sessions
- Groups for parents expecting a baby
- Baby groups and infant massage
- Antenatal (before birth) and new-born baby visits
- Baby and child health clinics
- One and two-year-old developmental health checks
- Infant feeding and breastfeeding support
- Nutrition and healthy weight support and information
- Children’s activities for health and wellbeing
- Children’s activities for nursery and school readiness
- Parenting support groups and advice
- Support with post-natal depression
- Child development support through speech and language therapy
- Support for children with Special Educational Needs and / or Disability (SEND)
- Volunteering and training opportunities for parents including English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes.
To find your nearest children's centre - search 'Children's centres' and your postcode above; or click on the name of the children's centre you're interested in on the right hand side of this page.
Clicking onto a children's centre page will give you the contact details of that children's centre and their latest schedule of activities and services to view online or download as a PDF document.
If you have any difficulties contacting a children's centre directly, you can call the Family Information Service on 020 8825 5588 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 1pm), or email email@example.com
Last updated December 2022