At Petts Hill Children's Centre you can find access to a variety of services for you and your family. We offer support both before and after your baby is born and professional advice on health and family matters. It's also a place where your child can make friends and learn, and where you can hear about training and job opportunities whilst socialising with other parents. We deliver a range of services all under one roof, working closely with schools, health professionals and other local services to ensure a high standard of support to you and your children. Our Services include: - Early education and childcare, - Support and information for parents including, parenting and where to find local childcare, - Contact details for family crisis services, - Child and family health services, - Help into work with links to Jobcentre Plus and training.
- If you are parent to a child with additional needs we can help you access the specialist health and family support services that you may require.
- If you want to drop in to Petts Hill Children's Centre and meet the team, you're more than welcome. If you'd prefer to find out more over the phone give us a call and ask about our activities.
Ealing’s consultation on the future of our children’s centres runs for 12 weeks, from 22 February to 17 May 2019. We would like to hear from you if you have children under the age of five in your family, or if you are expecting a baby; and if you make use of our children’s centres, regularly, or occasionally and even if you have not yet used a centre but were planning to.
We will do all we can to make it as easy as possible for everyone to have their say. You can take part in the consultation through:
- Attending a meeting at your local children’s centre (dates and times will be advertised on your children’s centre noticeboard) or by selecting the children's centre of your choice from the search facility on this website.
- You can complete an online survey;
- Or fill in a printed survey which can be found at your local children's centre. Once complete, please return the survey either to your local children’s centre or Ealing’s Family Information Service (FIS), based at Ealing Council, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 2HL.
Children's Centre Consultation Meetings at Petts Hill Children's Centre
- Friday 22nd March, 9.30am-11am
For a timetable of all children's centre consultation sessions, please visit our consultation page. We advise contacting the children centre before attending as some dates may be subject to change.