Skip to main content

Ealing Travel Assistance

If you would like to apply for travel assistance, please complete the online application form which will be submitted to Ealing Council's Travel Assessor.

To discuss your application or change your travel assistance through Independent Travel Training or a Personal Independence Budget, please contact the Travel Independence Hub at

If your child or young person already accesses travel assistance your contact is below:

  1. Independent Travel Training (ITT) 020 8825 8033
  2. A Personal Independence Budget (PIB) paid to the parent, carer or young person or 020 8825 8033
  3. Local Authority Arranged Transport 020 8825 5544 or emailing 

Ealing Council has a statutory responsibility to provide travel assistance to children living in the borough with SEN as well as children with other significant obstacles that may prevent them from reaching their educational setting. 

You can find out more on our Travel Assistance page.

Local Offer
Back to top