At Grove House we strive to provide children with opportunities and experiences to help them become successful and responsible members of the community. We have a holistic approach to meeting the needs of children, which means we look at the whole child and their needs from education through to social and emotional wellbeing and our services reflect this.
Our team is hard-working and committed to providing children with the best start to their education, and as a centre we are committed to providing a happy and welcoming environment where everyone is valued and cultural diversity is celebrated.
“Talk and Play” is a play-based group for under 3’s run by Early Years Practitioners in Ealing, supported by Speech and Language Therapists. It provides families with strategies to support their child’s language and communication development.
Ealing’s consultation on the future of our children’s centres runs for 12 weeks, from 22 February to 17 May 2019. We would like to hear from you if you have children under the age of five in your family, or if you are expecting a baby; and if you make use of our children’s centres, regularly, or occasionally and even if you have not yet used a centre but were planning to.
We will do all we can to make it as easy as possible for everyone to have their say. You can take part in the consultation through:
- Attending a meeting at your local children’s centre (dates and times will be advertised on your children’s centre noticeboard) or by selecting the children's centre of your choice from the search facility on this website.
- You can complete an online survey;
- Or fill in a printed survey which can be found at your local children's centre. Once complete, please return the survey either to your local children’s centre or Ealing’s Family Information Service (FIS), based at Ealing Council, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 2HL.
Children's Centre Consultation Meetings at Grove House Children's Centre:
- Friday 22nd March, 9am-10am
- Friday 22nd March, 12.30pm-1.30pm
For a timetable of all children's centre consultation sessions, please visit our consultation page. We advise contacting the children centre before attending as some dates may be subject to change.