Greenfields Nursery School and Children's Centre serves the community of South Southall. We provide education and care for children from birth to age five and offer a range of courses and activities for the whole community. We believe that young children are competent and capable learners who thrive in a challenging environment that can stimulate their enquiring minds. Greenfields is a place for children and families to feel at home and to be themselves, where they can be happy, healthy and safe. Please download our timetable and visit our website for more information.
Ealing’s consultation on the future of our children’s centres runs for 12 weeks, from 22 February to 17 May 2019. We would like to hear from you if you have children under the age of five in your family, or if you are expecting a baby; and if you make use of our children’s centres, regularly, or occasionally and even if you have not yet used a centre but were planning to.
We will do all we can to make it as easy as possible for everyone to have their say. You can take part in the consultation through:
- Attending a meeting at your local children’s centre (dates and times will be advertised on your children’s centre noticeboard) or by selecting the children's centre of your choice from the search facility on this website.
- You can complete an online survey;
- Or fill in a printed survey which can be found at your local children's centre. Once complete, please return the survey either to your local children’s centre or Ealing’s Family Information Service (FIS), based at Ealing Council, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 2HL.
Children's Centre Consultation Meetings at Greenfields Children's Centre
- Tuesday 12th March, 12.45pm-1.45pm
- Friday 15th March, 10.30am-11.30am
For a timetable of all children's centre consultation sessions, please visit our consultation page. We advise contacting the children centre before attending as some dates may be subject to change.