Last updated 09/01/2023
Our Speech and Language Therapy (SLT) Service provides support for children who live in Ealing, aged 0 to 18 years, who have speech, language, communication, eating, drinking and swallowing differences.
We’re a team of over 70 Speech and Language Therapists working with parents, carers and professionals.
Ealing Children’s SLT Service is part of the Ealing Service for Children with Additional Needs (ESCAN), which brings together health, social care and educational services for children.
Through our work with children and their families, their schools and support settings, we aim to:
- Prevent speech, language and communication difficulties
- Give families and professionals the skills and confidence to support their child’s communication and swallowing needs
- Support the child to reach their full potential.
We work with children and families in different ways, including:
- Providing assessments
- Giving tips, advice and strategies
- Providing therapy in groups or individual sessions
- Training parents and professionals to give them the skills and confidence to support their children
- Working in different places: schools, nurseries, children’s centres, clinics and children’s homes
- Working together with professionals to help children.
Access advice from the Ealing Speech and Language Therapy Team
You can contact the Ealing Speech and Language therapy team on their advice line if you have any concerns, worries or if you have any questions-no matter how big or small.
Call the advice line between 1-4pm Monday-Friday on 07512 716 478 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more information on Speech and Language and support available, visit our Speech and Language Therapy page. Information on drop in sessions at Children's Centres in Ealing can be found in the downloads on the right hand side of this page (or end of page if on a mobile device).