Interested in art and music? Then this project may be for you!
Come and join us from Monday 29th July- Thursday 1st August for Musical Portraits, a four-day project taking place at the National Portrait Gallery & Wigmore Hall.
Musical Portraits is a free art & music project specifically for young people aged 10-14yrs on the autism spectrum.
The project is for those with or without experience of music and art.
Over the four days you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with professional artists and musicians
- Create your own art and music as part of a group and individually using the portraits at the National Portrait Gallery as a stimulus
- Perform the music you have created for an invited audience of friends and family.
- National Portrait Gallery, St. Martin's Pl, London WC2H 0HE
- Wigmore Hall, 36 Wigmore Street, London W1U 2BP
If you are interested in taking part, please complete the online application and submit by 23rd June.