Are you a parent of a child aged 0-5 years looking for some practical advice?
Your child may be:
- Waiting for Speech and Language Therapy and a Child Development Team assessment?
- Are your child’s social and communication skills under assessment?
- Recently diagnosed with Autism but you have not yet completed the Early Bird training?
We will share practical strategies to support your child’s:
- Using visuals
- Sleep-times/toileting/eating and drinking
Our training is free and accessible via Zoom and can be accessed from the comfort of your own home!
- Thursday 24th September 10am-12.30pm or
- Tuesday 24th November 1am-12.30pm
This session is facilitated by Speech and Language Therapists and the Early Start Inclusion Team
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org