The CGL EASY Project is a specialist drug and alcohol treatment service for young people, under 18, who are a resident in or have some connection with Ealing. It is part of the multi-agency partnership model in Ealing. The aim of the partnership is to reduce and stop young people using drugs and alcohol, through early intervention, prevention and targeted education, advice, guidance, training, assessment and treatment.
Support offered includes:
- Open access/drop in/Appointment based services.
- Written and verbal advice, information and support.
- Harm minimisation advice.
- Advice and support on sexual health. – Education, skills and training assessment.
- 1:1 Support/Interventions.
- Community support.
- Appointments at a convenient location
- Advice and information for parents and carers
- Male and female workers
- We also provide Support to 18-24 year olds through our Young Adult Link Worker (YALW)