Wingz BMX is a inclusive BMX session for children and young people with additional needs delivered by British Cycling qualified coaches.
- Perfect for beginners, or to improve bike skills.
- learn to ride a BMX bike on the flat and track
- make friends, build confidence, learn new skills
- get fit, have fun!
- join in the London Youth Games in June
- Strider bikes for children who cannot ride
Sessions are on Saturdays 11.15am-12.45pm and are held at the cycle track next to Gurnell Leisure Centre.
£5 per session for non members (Pay-As-You-Go)
Annual membership costs £15.00 per year , £4 per session for members.
Children and young people up to the age of 25 can join, and sessions are suitable for all abilities. Parents need to stay for the session. Cost includes hire of a bike, helmet and gloves. Please wear long trousers and long sleeves.