Ealing Anchor Foundation, formerly known as P.E.S.T.S (Parents of Ealing Self Help Training Scheme), provide information, advice, support to parents and carers of children aged 0-5 with SEND (diagnosis not required) and living in the London Borough of Ealing.
We are part of the Ealing Advice Service funded by the borough of Ealing to provide information and advice to residents.
We offer a range of services as listed below and referrals can be made by any professional, service or a parent carer.
- Activities are led by our experienced staff & volunteers and many of the team are parents of children with SEN.
- Play/activity sessions every Tuesday & Friday morning 10:30am-12:15pm and Friday afternoon 1:00pm-2:15pm during term time. We welcome siblings, children who are home schooled or been excluded from their nursery/setting due to behavioural that is challenging.
- Music Therapy every other Tuesday
- Sing, Sign & Play (joint music therapy and speech & language) alternate Tuesdays with Rosie & Ella
- Outreach Support line from 8am-8pm for parents/carers seeking help in a crisis or just wanting to talk
- Sensory play activities at each session
- Language support – provides an environment that stops social isolation with the sensitivity of acknowledging cultural differences
- Information Training Workshops for parents/carers including Intensive Interaction, Makaton, First Aid, EHCP’s Made Easy, Lego Therapy, Social Stories and more from Speech & Language Team, SEND Inclusion Team, physio, OT, specialist health visitors and other speakers.
- Parent Support Group every 2 weeks
- Weekly 1:1 Counselling
- Yoga for Parents & Carers
- Toy Library
- Door-to-door transport to and from sessions, if needed. There is a small charge of £2.50
- Parent Carer only evenings
- Family Social Events during school holidays
- Timetable of activities and newsletters every term.
For information on upcoming events you can visit Ealing Anchor Foundation on Facebook (external link)