SPECIAL CLINICS AND SERVICES
- NURSES DEAL WITH: Immunisations, including all travel vaccinations, cervical smears, contraceptive services, asthma reviews, diabetic reviews, blood pressure, new patient checks, stitch removal, dressings, ear syringing and some chronic disease management.
- IMMUNISATIONS: Except for BCG and Yellow Fever vaccinations all other immunisations are given by appointment with the PRACTICE NURSE. Appointments can be made at the Doctors reception for the PRACTICE NURSES.
- PHLEBOTOMY: MONDAY- WEDNESDAY 8.00am – 12.45pm / THURSDAY – FRIDAY 8.00am – 1.45pm
- OPTICIAN: An NHS Optician is now available in the centre for all eye care needs. Telephone: 020 8840 8595 Children and OAP’s may be seen FREE and may be entitled to receive free spectacles
- DENTIST: (An NHS Dentist is available in the centre for all mouth and teeth problems. Telephone: 020 8840 0155)
- BABY CLINIC: Mattock Lane H.C. WEDNESDAY 12.45pm – 2.45pm (Baby clinics are run by the Health Visitors. She may be contacted on 020 8383 5400. Helpline: 020 8383 5796)
We are closed at weekends and on Bank Holidays. Please Contact 111 outside of the above times